Do you reside in the Sacramento, CA area and are in need of youth or adult alcohol and drug treatment services. At the Sacramento treatment facility you have access to continuum of behavioral health services and medi-cal is also accepted. The following services offered in Sacramento:
- Alcohol and Drug Day Treatment Services for youth and adults (6 hours per day)
- Partial Hospitalization for youth and adults (3 Hours per day)
- Mental Health Treatment (for youth only)
- Dual Diagnosis (youth and Adults)
- Anger management
- Trauma treatment services
- Post Adoption Services
- Access to clean and sober living while participating in Day Treatment.
Join ACAC this summer for the Summer Jam, an action packed summer for youth. For more information call: 916-388-9418
Cultural Healing for Parents.